Solutions For Metal Finishing
• Horizontal centrifugal pump/filter system.
• Recommended for plating solutions, electro less nickel and copper solutions, acid and alkaline solutions and photographic solutions.
• Flow rate to 10,000 gph.
• Equipped with Penguin Series HV horizontal volute or HN centrifugal pump, and CPVC or PVC filter chamber.
• Accepts standard polypropylene filter cartridges or filter sleeves.
• System is fully equipped and ready to operate.
• LC-29 & LC-39 are single point level controllers, designed to turn off an electrical device when the liquid level is low.
• Choice of polypropylene or PVDF float and wet end materials.
• Ideally suited for metal finishing heater control, or as a high- or low-level electrical cut out.
• Micro-latch function prevents switch bounce due to liquid turbulence.
• Replaceable 10 amp relay (120VAC).
• 120 VAC standard; other voltages available.
|Process Technology electric immersion heaters are designed for the demands of corrosive chemical heating. Open tank, screw plug and flange configurations are available. A wide variety of sheath materials ensure long life regardless of the chemistry. Materials include: fluoropolymer, quartz, titanium, 316 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel and plain steel. Sizes from 100 watts to 54,000 watts (flange heater up to 270,000 watts). Heaters are UL, CSA and CE.
We offer chemical tanks from top manufacturers in the widest variety of materials and sizes available. We also offer a broad range of tank fittings and accessories. Call us for the right tank design and accessories to meet your specifications.