Proline is manufactured from a copolymer polypropylene consisting of propylene and ethylene, according to ASTM D-4101, and contains a stabilizer to resist the effects of corrosive hot liquids.
• Pipe and fittings are inventoried in two pressure-rated systems, both designed according to a Standard Dimensional Ratio (SDR). Pressure ratings are derated at higher temperatures.
• PRO 150 is an SDR11 system rated at 150 psi at ambient temperature.
• PRO 45 is an SDR32 system rated at 45 psi at ambient temperature.
• Able to withstand continuous operating temperatures ranging from 32°F to 200°F.
• Resists most organic and inorganic chemicals, many strong and weak acids, alkalies, organic solvents and some aggressive gases.
• Well-suited for handling sulfur-based compounds.
• Corrosion resistance makes it ideal for handling salt water disposal and cooling lines.
• Joining methods include butt or socket fusion.
• Color is European green
• Measures flow, pH, ORP, conductivity, pressure, level and temperature.
• Multi-language display.
• Up to 4 analog outputs.
• Up to 8 relays.
• 12 to 24 VDC or 85 to 264 VAC power.
• Digital communication for improved noise tolerance, extended cable lengths, and easy wiring.
• Accepts 4 to 20 mA output devices when used with 8058 signal converter.
• 515 Rotor-X flow • 525 Metalex flow • 2000 Micro-flow • 2100 Turbine flow • 2350 Temperature • 2450 Pressure • 2507 Mini-flow • 2517 Brass flow • 2536 Rotor-X flow • 2540 SS flow • 2552 Electromagnetic • 2750 DryLoc sensor • 2850 Conductivity • 7000 Vortex flow • 8058 Signal converter • 8059 External relay module
Contamination of the environment do to chemicals leaking from piping systems is a major concern. But there is a solution. Harrington is helping to keep the environment clean and safe by offering field proven double containment piping systems such as: Asahi's Dou-Pro, Chem-Prolok and Poly-Flo systems, IPEX's Guardian and Encase systems, and GF's Contain-It system. These and other reliable systems for hazardous chemicals are available from Harrington.
When corrosive piping applications require the chemical resistance of plastic and the strength of metal, think plastic-lined-steel piping. It's available in corrosion resistant PTFE, PFA, Polypropylene, and PVDF locked in liners and pipe sizes to fit your specific needs. Harrington can fabricate spool pieces to your exact specifications.